Volvo Cars Plans Luxury Sedan to Challenge BMW's 5-Series ModelNiclas Rolander and Elisabeth Behrmann
S90 is intended to boost profitability to match German rivals
Volvo Cars CEO Samuelsson extends contract another 3 years
Volvo Car Group will roll out a new mid-size luxury sedan next year, replacing the struggling S80, as the Swedish brand intensifies its effort to lure buyers away from the likes of BMW.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’