Spy Chief Warns About Hackers Disrupting Financial MarketsBy
U.S. intelligence chief warns of wave of digital attacks
Chinese targeting broad array of U.S., corporate data
Hacking attacks designed to alter electronic data, rather than steal it, may grow more common as terrorists and criminals seek to undermine financial markets, the head of U.S. intelligence warned lawmakers.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’