The U.S. Economy Is Just Starting to Tap Into a Big Source of Dry Powder
There's a big reason to believe that the U.S. economy will be able to withstand the start of the Fed tightening cycle: There's still plenty of pent up activity in the housing sector. And it's hard to see the U.S. economy running out of steam with this much upside left in residential investment, according to some economists and analysts.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations