Sweden Bets Open-Door Policy on Refugees Will Pay OffBy
More immigration seen as an antidote to aging population
Sweden proposes new spending to ease labor market entry
As the European Union prepares to force some of its member states to accept a greater number of refugees, one country is already taking far more than its share and is prepared to go even further.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Homicide Police Probe Deaths of Canadian Billionaire and Wife
- Stocks Gain on U.S. Tax Plan; Treasuries Decline: Markets Wrap
- Death of CSX's New CEO Renews Debate on Health Disclosures
- Bitcoin Takes Bigger Wall Street Stage With Smooth CME Debut
- Bitcoin Climbs as Futures Debut Fails to Incite Attack by Shorts