New Quinnipiac Poll Shows Sanders, Clinton in Iowa Dead Heat
Senator Bernie Sanders of Vermont has moved one percentage point ahead of former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton in Iowa, according to a Quinnipiac University poll of likely Democratic caucus participants in the state where the first votes of the 2016 presidential race will be cast Feb. 1.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas