How Do You Micromanage a Nation of 1.4 Billion? Ask Xi JinpingBloomberg News
Xi tries to maintain hands-on style while leading 1.4 billion
Even trusted deputies must run decisions by powerful president
Earlier this year, China’s security agencies gave their daily briefings to President Xi Jinping a multimedia makeover. Paper documents were out. PowerPoints and videos were in. The presentations now run about 10 minutes, a big time-saver for China’s hands-on leader.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- As Bitcoin Sinks, Crypto Bros Party Hard on a Blockchain Cruise
- Norwegian Airlines Sets Record for Fastest Transatlantic Flight
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs
- How a 22-Year-Old Discovered the Worst Chip Flaws in History
- OPEC, Russia Signal Global Oil Alliance May Endure Past 2018