Sanders Says He’s Expanding Focus Beyond Iowa, N.H.Sahil Kapur
“What we are now going to be doing is starting to put some resources in states beyond Iowa, beyond New Hampshire, the states that will be coming up on Super Tuesday,” Sen. Bernie Sanders tells reporters in Washington.
- “All I can you at this point is we’re feeling pretty good”
- NOTE: Sanders, who once trailed Hillary Clinton by 45 ppts in Iowa’s Democratic presidential race, now is backed by 41% of the party’s likely caucus-goers, compared with 40% for Clinton, according to a Quinnipiac University poll released today
- “We’re seeing just a huge amount of enthusiasm from working people and low-income people. And I think we have a whole lot of momentum in this campaign”
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Morgan Stanley Says Stock Slide Was Appetizer for Real Deal
- U.S. Stocks Fall With Treasuries, Dollar Climbs: Markets Wrap
- U.S. Pays Up to Auction $179 Billion of Debt in a Span of Hours
- Florida Teachers’ Pension Fund Invested in Maker of School Massacre Gun
- ‘No Cash’ Signs Everywhere Has Sweden Worried It’s Gone Too Far