Sanders Says He’s Expanding Focus Beyond Iowa, N.H.Sahil Kapur
“What we are now going to be doing is starting to put some resources in states beyond Iowa, beyond New Hampshire, the states that will be coming up on Super Tuesday,” Sen. Bernie Sanders tells reporters in Washington.
- “All I can you at this point is we’re feeling pretty good”
- NOTE: Sanders, who once trailed Hillary Clinton by 45 ppts in Iowa’s Democratic presidential race, now is backed by 41% of the party’s likely caucus-goers, compared with 40% for Clinton, according to a Quinnipiac University poll released today
- “We’re seeing just a huge amount of enthusiasm from working people and low-income people. And I think we have a whole lot of momentum in this campaign”
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Stocks Drop Most in Six Weeks on Trade War Tension: Markets Wrap
- YouTube Bans Firearms Demo Videos, Entering the Gun Control Debate
- Under Fire and Losing Trust, Facebook Plays the Victim
- Fed Lifts Rates, Steepens Path Through 2020 for More Hikes
- Uber Autonomous Accident Video Shows Car Just Before Collision