Pfizer Made ‘Groundless Threats’ to Pharmacies in Patent DisputeBy
Allergan unit wins patent clash over generic version of Lyrica
U.K. judge chides Pfizer over messages to doctors & drugstores
Pfizer Inc. was accused by a U.K. judge of making “groundless threats” of legal action against British doctors and drugstores if they prescribed or sold a generic version of its best-selling Lyrica treatment.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- As Bitcoin Sinks, Crypto Bros Party Hard on a Blockchain Cruise
- Norwegian Airlines Sets Record for Fastest Transatlantic Flight
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs
- How a 22-Year-Old Discovered the Worst Chip Flaws in History
- OPEC, Russia Signal Global Oil Alliance May Endure Past 2018