Manhattan Church Brings in Norway Fund as Property PartnerBy
Tentative deal forms venture to control 11 office buildings
Trinity Church holdings are in Hudson Square neighborhood
Lower Manhattan’s Trinity Wall Street Episcopal Church reached an agreement in principle to bring in Norway’s sovereign wealth fund as a partner for 11 of its office buildings in the Hudson Square neighborhood.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’