Ikea to Keep Investing in Emerging Markets as China Fuels GrowthBy
Full-year sales rose 11 percent, led by China, Russia
Retailer plans to enter India next, CEO Agnefjaell Says
Ikea Group said the world’s largest furniture retailer will keep expanding in emerging markets despite recent market turmoil after Chinese and Russian revenue fueled an 11 percent increase in full-year sales.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations