Hedge-Fund Bets Against Emerging Currencies Get CrowdedBy
Paamco says popularity of the trades is fueling volatility
Currencies of Malaysia, Brazil, Turkey are worst performers
Hedge funds are piling into bets that the dollar will strengthen against emerging-market currencies, especially those vulnerable to falling commodity prices, according to a money manager who invests in the funds.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’