Goldman Sachs Said Agitating Carlyle's Getty for Debt SwapBy and
Investors said to want exchange as condition for Getty funding
Investor group said to be advised by Akin Gump, Houlihan Lokey
Goldman Sachs Group Inc.’s investment arm is among the firms pushing Carlyle Group LP to agree to a debt exchange for its Getty Images Inc. as the photo archiver hunts for money, according to two people with knowledge of the matter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- As Bitcoin Sinks, Crypto Bros Party Hard on a Blockchain Cruise
- Norwegian Airlines Sets Record for Fastest Transatlantic Flight
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs
- How a 22-Year-Old Discovered the Worst Chip Flaws in History
- OPEC, Russia Signal Global Oil Alliance May Endure Past 2018