Gold Drops to Near Lows After Jobs Data, India's Bullion PlanBy
`Concerns about the global economy are back': RJO's Streible
Silver, palladium and platinum also advance in New York
Market jitters are back, spurring investors to seek the safety of gold as the metal ended a five-session losing streak.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’