Dollar Declines to One-Week Low as U.S. Rate-Rise Odds DeclineBy and
Foreign central banks more hawkish than traders realized
Run-up to Fed's rate decision damps demand for greenback
The dollar fell to a one-week low on speculation the Federal Reserve may face headwinds as its considers higher interest rates while central banks in the U.K. and Canada signaled confidence in their economies.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself