Clinton Suggests She’d ‘Love’ to Debate Trump on Women’s IssuesMark Niquette
“We hear from candidates on the other side about turning back the clock on women’s rights, and there’s one particular candidate who just seems to delight in insulting women every chance he gets,” Hillary Clinton says.
- “I have to say, if he emerges, I would love to debate him,” says Clinton, speaking at a “Women for Hillary” event Thursday in Columbus, Ohio
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Apple Is Secretly Developing Its Own Screens for the First Time
- Stocks Slump as Facebook Hits Tech; Bonds Recover: Markets Wrap
- Uber Halts Autonomous-Car Testing After Fatal Arizona Crash
- From a $126 Million Bonus to Jail: The Fall of a Star Trader
- Hong Kong's Richest Woman Loses Half Her Wealth on Stock Plunge