Benin President Says New Jobs Will End Islamist MilitancyBy
Nation to send as many as 800 troops for regional force
Dutch aid may resume in few weeks after corruption crackdown
Benin President Thomas Boni Yayi said increased efforts to reduce youth joblessness in African nations blighted by poverty is key to cutting off a recruitment channel for Islamist militants.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing