Widodo Starts Jakarta Rail Project in Drive to Reactivate AgendaBy and
Measures to revive economy to be announced this afternoon
President also pledged to start rail projects outside Java
Indonesian President Joko Widodo broke ground on a light-rail project in Jakarta and promised more to come, extending a drive to revive his economic agenda as he prepares to unveil the first elements of an economic stimulus package Wednesday.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Stocks, Bonds Rise as Senate Votes to End Shutdown: Markets Wrap