What Japan's Next Stimulus May Look Like as Abe Runs on FumesBy and
Economists see rising chances of package to boost growth
Funding likely from last year's budget, rising tax revenue
Japan’s anemic economy is prompting calls for another fiscal boost. If history -- and the government’s strained finances -- are any guide, any package is likely to redirect cash already on the books.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’