Trump Tells CNN to Donate Debate Profits to VeteransHolly Rosenkrantz
“You should view the second debate broadcast as a public service and not accept the massive profits that this airing will generate,” GOP presidential candidate Donald Trump says in letter to CNN.
- “I believe all profits from this broadcast should go to various VETERANS groups,” Trump says
- Notes that ad rates have gone up for broadcasts by “tremendous” amount, says its due “100% to ’Donald J. Trump’” because of success of his television show; “I refuse to brag,” he says
- NOTE: CNN hosting second GOP presidential debate Sept. 16 at the Reagan Presidential Library in California
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Why Are Critics Calling the $450 Million Painting Fake?