Polish Operators Oppose LTE Auction Changes as Bids SurgeBy
P4 says planned LTE auction changes ‘unjustified’ interference
Regulator says bidders `not serious' about buying frequencies
Operators of Polish mobile networks Plus and Play urged the government to scrap a plan to change auction rules for high-speed mobile Internet frequencies, saying the proposed amendments would penalize some bidders.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Target to Buy Shipt for $550 Million in Challenge to Amazon
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin