N.Y. Banking Regulator Joins Probe of U.S. Treasuries TradingBy and
Inquiry comes amid federal probe of $12.8 trillion market
State agency has jurisdiction over nine of 22 primary dealers
A New York regulator has joined a federal probe of banks that serve as primary dealers in the $12.8 trillion U.S. Treasuries market in an effort to determine whether traders colluded.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations