`Secret Millionaire' to Acquire Morrison Convenience-Store ChainSam Chambers and Thomas Mulier
Morrison to Focus on Improving Sales at Larger Supermarkets
Grocer Turning Its Back on Fast-Growing Convenience Market
Mike Greene, a U.K. retail veteran known for his appearances on the television program Secret Millionaire, is leading the acquisition of almost all of Wm Morrison Supermarkets Plc’s unprofitable convenience-store chain.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Homicide Police Probe Deaths of Canadian Billionaire and Wife
- Stocks Gain on U.S. Tax Plan; Treasuries Decline: Markets Wrap
- Death of CSX's New CEO Renews Debate on Health Disclosures
- Bitcoin Takes Bigger Wall Street Stage With Smooth CME Debut
- Bitcoin Climbs as Futures Debut Fails to Incite Attack by Shorts