Lowe Says `Missing Ingredient' in Aussie Economy Is InvestmentBy
China's challenges ``are not getting any easier,'' Lowe says
Aussie dollar has adjusted considerably, aiding transition
Reserve Bank of Australia Deputy Governor Philip Lowe said business investment is the “missing ingredient” in the economy’s adjustment from mining, while adding that the nation needs to get used to “something a little less extraordinary” in China’s growth.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Dollar Slips as Shutdown Drags On; Stocks Mixed: Markets Wrap
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs