Fake KFCs Thrive in Sudan Despite U.S. SanctionsBy
U.S.-styled restaurants appeal to Khartoum's wealthy residents
South African pizza, burger chains have franchises in city
Almost 20 years of U.S. sanctions on Sudan aren’t stopping Yasser Moustafa tucking into a bucket of fried chicken from a red and white-decorated restaurant with a logo of a mustachioed senior citizen.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’