Kenya Regulator to Issue Policy Paper on Asset-Backed SecuritiesBy
Nation's 47 counties plan to sell debt to fund infrastructure
Proposals to use parking fees, service charges to support sale
Kenya’s Capital Markets Authority will publish a policy paper this month setting out plans for county governments to sell asset-backed securities as the East African country gears up to start offering the debt next year.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's