Israeli Gas Explorers Slide as Giant Egypt Field Eyes 2017 StartBy
Delek Group slides to lowest level in more than two years
Psagot says neighboring find could hit Israeli exports
Shares of Delek Group Ltd. and its oil- and gas-exploring units slid in Tel Aviv after Eni SpA said it was seeking to start production from a large Egyptian gas find as soon as 2017, two years before the target for Leviathan, Israel’s largest field.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Target to Buy Shipt for $550 Million in Challenge to Amazon
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin