Investors Bet on Rebound as Holdings in Oil ETF Jump to RecordBy
U.S. Oil Fund shares outstanding increase to 241.4 million
West Texas Intermediate heads for second straight annual drop
Investors are piling into the United States Oil Fund on speculation prices may have bottomed near $40 a barrel.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Homicide Police Probe Deaths of Canadian Billionaire and Wife
- Stocks Gain on U.S. Tax Plan; Treasuries Decline: Markets Wrap
- Death of CSX's New CEO Renews Debate on Health Disclosures
- Bitcoin Takes Bigger Wall Street Stage With Smooth CME Debut
- Bitcoin Climbs as Futures Debut Fails to Incite Attack by Shorts