India Telecom Shares Surge as Government Allows Spectrum TradingBy
Policy step may lead to consolidation in telecom sector
Reliance Communications, Bharti Airtel, Idea Cellular surge
Reliance Communications Ltd. surged the most in six years as telecommunication stocks rallied after India’s government approved rules for trading wireless spectrum.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’