GM, Ford Open Factories in China Just in Time for Slowing GrowthDavid Welch
Auto sales in China are slowing and may fall for the first time in more than a decade, undercutting one of the few growth markets for carmakers like General Motors Co. and Ford Motor Co., according to consulting firm Alix Partners.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’