Fox TV Plans to Sell Airwaves for Smartphones at U.S. AuctionBy and
Fox CFO Nallen says company wants to get value for stations
Auction next year a chance to sell and buy airwaves for mobile
Rupert Murdoch’s 21st Century Fox Inc. intends to sell TV-station airwaves at a U.S. government auction next year, boosting the prospects for a sale designed to funnel choice frequencies to mobile phone providers.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’