EU's Executive Arm Proposes Distributing Refugees Across RegionBy and
Plan would relocate 160,000 in Italy, Hungary and Greece
European Commission chief calls on EU members to share burden
Jean-Claude Juncker, president of the European Union’s executive arm, rolled out a proposal on Wednesday to distribute 160,000 refugees from war-torn areas in northern Africa and the Middle East across the EU.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders