CP Rail Sells First Century Bond as Investors Make Longevity BetBy
Railway company founded in 1881 sells 100-year security
CEO Harrison boosts debt load to fund share-repurchase plan
More than 100 years after it was formed to link the country, Canadian Pacific Railway Ltd. just convinced the bond market to wager that it will be around for another century.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses