China Car Discounts Help Prop Up Sales Amid Stock Market RoutBloomberg News
Sedan sales slump 13% while SUV deliveries surge 55%
Passenger vehicle sales are up 6.3% in first eight months
China auto sales barely rose last month after declining in June and July, as discounts and other incentive offers helped prop up sales after a steep rout in Chinese stocks rattled consumer confidence.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses