Bulgari CEO Sees `Very Positive Results' in China in 2015By and
“It’s not a catastrophe, it’s a correction,” Babin says
July, August sales “exactly in line with first semester”
The impact of China’s slowing growth on luxury-goods sales shouldn’t be overstated, according to Jean-Christophe Babin, chief executive officer of Italian jeweler Bulgari.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Times Square Subway Bomber Tells Police He’s a Follower of Islamic State
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner