Apple's Phone Plans Could Intensify Wireless CompetitionBy
Move could spur faster upgrade cycles, help increase sales
Carriers could see lower phone costs, higher user defections
Apple Inc.’s decision to finance and lease iPhones to consumers could accelerate price competition and step up margin pressure at the nation’s wireless carriers.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’