Amazon Stops Selling Fire Phone After Struggling to Boost SalesBy
Web retailer wrote off $170 million in product inventory
Phone no longer on sale at same time new iPhone is introduced
If you’re in the market for Amazon.com Inc.’s Fire phone, you might have to look for it on EBay Inc.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- As Bitcoin Sinks, Crypto Bros Party Hard on a Blockchain Cruise
- Norwegian Airlines Sets Record for Fastest Transatlantic Flight
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs
- How a 22-Year-Old Discovered the Worst Chip Flaws in History
- OPEC, Russia Signal Global Oil Alliance May Endure Past 2018