What Hungary Can Teach Europe About Absorbing Immigrants
As refugees pour into Europe in historic numbers, one of the fears is that they will become wards of the state, unemployed and living on the dole. Hungarian Prime Minister Viktor Orban has led the fight to restrict the flow of refugees and migrants into what he has called the "Christian welfare states."
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations