Watsa Enters Five-Star Restaurant World With Top Chef WagerBy
Fairfax Financial Takes 45% stake in Mark McEwan's company
Investment to fuel restaurant, retail store expansion: McEwan
Prem Watsa, the value investor who runs Fairfax Financial Holdings Ltd., is entering the world of haute cuisine with a 45 percent stake in a restaurant and retail company owned by a head judge of Top Chef Canada.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Homicide Police Probe Deaths of Canadian Billionaire and Wife
- Stocks Gain on U.S. Tax Plan; Treasuries Decline: Markets Wrap
- Death of CSX's New CEO Renews Debate on Health Disclosures
- Bitcoin Takes Bigger Wall Street Stage With Smooth CME Debut
- Bitcoin Climbs as Futures Debut Fails to Incite Attack by Shorts