The Law Schools That Offer the Biggest Tuition Discounts
Law schools have become unpopular with Americans, who now seek a law degree in smaller numbers than at any point in the last three decades. To stake claim to a dwindling pool of applicants, schools have begun to offer heaps of cash in the form of grants. This means that, despite rising tuition, many students will pay far less than advertised to get a J.D.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself