Tetraphase Plummets After Antibiotic Fails Late-Stage TrialBy
Shares of drug developer fall 80 percent in late trading
Drug failed to beat generic medicine in 908-person trial
Tetraphase Pharmaceuticals Inc. fell 80 percent in late trading Tuesday after a study found that its experimental antibiotic wasn’t better than a standard generic treatment.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’