Tempur Sealy Names Former Dollar Thrifty Chief as Next CEOBy
Tempur Sealy International Inc. named the former head of Dollar Thrifty Automotive Group Inc. as its next chief executive officer, turning to the auto-rental industry for direction after an activist-investor battle shook up management.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses