Rupee Options Bears Retreat as Rajan Puts India Reserves to WorkBy
SocGen's Agrawal sees rupee outperforming Asian peers
Risk reversals fall from highest in almost two years
Options traders are paring bearish rupee bets on signs Indian central bank Governor Raghuram Rajan will deploy the war chest of foreign exchange he built up over the past two years.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’