Most Popular Bonds in Russia Bet on Central Bank Policy U-TurnBy
Floating-rate notes betting on higher rates see auction demand
Inflation run-up presents dilemma for Bank of Russia on Friday
While Bank of Russia policy makers fret over their ability to sustain an interest rate-cutting cycle, the most popular bonds right now suggest they will reverse course and start tightening.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- As Bitcoin Sinks, Crypto Bros Party Hard on a Blockchain Cruise
- Norwegian Airlines Sets Record for Fastest Transatlantic Flight
- How a 22-Year-Old Discovered the Worst Chip Flaws in History
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs
- OPEC, Russia Signal Global Oil Alliance May Endure Past 2018