Modi's Tribute to India Military Veterans Imperils Budget TargetBy
FY16 goal achievable with some adjustments; future uncertain
Need to boost revenue by getting more people to pay taxes
The fiscal space in India that had economists speculating about a mini-stimulus a few months ago is disappearing quickly.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’