McFarlane Joins Cryan in Plea to Trim European Bank BureaucracyBy
Barclays boss's memo urges bankers to meet more with clients
Deutsche Bank, Standard Chartered also reducing senior roles
Barclays Plc Chairman John McFarlane wants to change the way his bankers spend their days. In: revenue-generating time with clients. Out: internal committee meetings with colleagues.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- As Bitcoin Sinks, Crypto Bros Party Hard on a Blockchain Cruise
- Norwegian Airlines Sets Record for Fastest Transatlantic Flight
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs
- How a 22-Year-Old Discovered the Worst Chip Flaws in History
- OPEC, Russia Signal Global Oil Alliance May Endure Past 2018