India's Crop Failure to Keep Vegetable Oil Imports Near RecordBy
Oil World sees Indian vegetable oil imports at 14 million tons
Dry weather means oilseed crop faces second year of failure
India will keep its imports of vegetable oils near a record next season because dry weather may lead oilseed crops to fail for a second year, according to researcher Oil World.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’