Huckabee, Hugging Kim Davis, Says Willing to Go to Jail For HerDerek Wallbank
Republican presidential candidate Mike Huckabee, standing next to Rowan County Clerk Kim Davis after she was released from jail in Ky,, says her detention for refusing to issue marriage licenses to same-sex couples was an example of judicial tyranny.
- Davis “ignited a fire” with her “bold” stance, Huckabee says; “We cannot penalize the Christian faith of anybody”
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Stocks Drop Most in Six Weeks on Trade War Tension: Markets Wrap
- Comedian Byron Allen Buys the Weather Channel for $300 Million
- YouTube Bans Firearms Demo Videos, Entering the Gun Control Debate
- Bitcoin Falls on Fears of Regulatory Trouble for Big Crypto Exchange
- China Hits Back on Trump Tariffs as Europe Off the Hook for Now