How EU’s Dodd-Frank Will Reshape $940 Billion Energy MarketBy , , and
Collateral rules may deter energy traders from doing business
Regulator says energy needs rules like other financial markets
As if slumping prices weren’t enough -- German electricity is trading near a 12-year low -- traders and utilities in Europe’s $940 billion power and natural gas markets have another reason to be worried.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Homicide Police Probe Deaths of Canadian Billionaire and Wife
- Stocks Gain on U.S. Tax Plan; Treasuries Decline: Markets Wrap
- Death of CSX's New CEO Renews Debate on Health Disclosures
- Bitcoin Takes Bigger Wall Street Stage With Smooth CME Debut
- Bitcoin Climbs as Futures Debut Fails to Incite Attack by Shorts