Draghi Spurs Record Long-Bond Sales for European CompaniesBy , , and
Issuance of notes due in decade or more highest this century
Businesses raise 225 billion euros, locking in low rates
Companies in Europe have taken on more long-term debt this year than at any time this century as they seek to lock in low borrowing costs.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- As Bitcoin Sinks, Crypto Bros Party Hard on a Blockchain Cruise
- Norwegian Airlines Sets Record for Fastest Transatlantic Flight
- How a 22-Year-Old Discovered the Worst Chip Flaws in History
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs
- OPEC, Russia Signal Global Oil Alliance May Endure Past 2018