Carmakers' China Woes Poised to Worsen as Dealer Profits SlumpBy
Profits fell 29% in first half on slowdown in China car sales
Automakers face risk of more payouts if dealer profits worsen
Chinese car dealers suffered a plunge in first-half profits as demand slowed in the world’s largest vehicle market, threatening to further dent sales and hurt automaker margins.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations